How to sell Best Buy Stores!
If you are interested in selling your products into Best Buy Stores the importance of hiring an experienced Manufacturer Representative is critical. Best Buy operates over 1600 stores and is the largest consumer electronics retailer in North America generating over $40 billion in annual revenue. Best Buy operates stores under the following brands.
- Best Buy Stores
- Magnolia Audio Video Stores
- Pacific Sales Stores
- Future Shop Stores
Best Buy announced a new CEO in 2012 Hubert Joly and as a result Best Buy has changed tremendously in recent years at both the store level and at Best Buy corporate headquarters. The good news is momentum is building. Best Buy’s corporate offices are based in Richfield, MN only 10 minutes from the D. Landstrom Associates Corporate offices. Understanding Best Buy operations, systems, & logistics are critical for new vendors and a well-respected and experienced manufacturer’s representative help both the vendor and the retailer establish a winning partnership. Important assets a potential manufacturer needs are;
- Product: innovation and something that consumers want!
- Packaging: retail centric packaging that captures the consumers eye and informs them of your product
- Logistics: customer service, returns center, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), forecasting and procurement
- Marketing: what is the manufacturer doing to get their product and brand in front of consumers. Many options exist but the following should be highly considered: website, facebook, print, television, twitter, etc..
- Financial Stability: selling into retail requires capital to build as well as warehouse and carry inventory for your product. This also includes potential investment required for signage, displays as well as promotions.
Manufacturer’s representatives, such as D Landstrom Associates (DLA), are retail sales professionals with their retail customers spending 100% of our time supporting the needs of Best Buy and managing the business. If you are interested in establishing a relationship with Best Buy, D Landstrom Associates is your sales representation choice. Our manufacturer representative sales agency has been working with Best Buy for over 30 years. Having put the first computer in Best Buy, DLA remains a highly strategic agency surrounded by results oriented team members with amazing experience and knowledge. We know Best Buy and can help your company grow with this exciting fast paced retailer. Contact us and we can walk through your company and create a winning strategy that supports Best Buy. Additionally, our retail sales agency will educate you on our unique strategy that captures the attention and meet the goals of Best Buy.